Technical Rotation Program (PCC Metals) - July 2023
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
PCC Metals is looking for future college graduates to join their Technical Rotational Program. Throughout this two-year program, you will learn the critical aspects of engineering mill production operations while traveling to multiple PCC Metals Group plants across the US. The goal of this rotational program is to develop the knowledge and skill set to become future engineering and operations leaders in the organization.
- Exposure to multiple PCC Metals sites
- Fast-track internal progression with many opportunities
- Excellent training & networking opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision – FSA/HSA
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Wellness Program
- Safety Glasses/Shoes Program
- Life Assistance Program
- 11 paid Holidays
- 15 paid Vacation Days
- Educational Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The TRP program is a two-year rotational program which supports the Metals Division across the US. Each TRP will have the opportunity to choose a mentor that will guide them through the program in addition to the support of top leaders across the Division.
Program participants are immersed into a full-time engineering role focused on building technical competencies. Rotational assignments include Product Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Quality Engineering, Materials Science, Process Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering.
Experience & Education:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited University
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations, or memberships, or as described more fully in applicants resume.
- Relocation required
It is the intent of the program to prepare TRP graduates for a full time Engineering position at one of the PCC Metals facilities. Upon graduation, candidates will be placed into a full-time role within the Metals Group.
Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.