Senior Financial Analyst
With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost savings or profit generation strategies, following a detailed analysis of the plant’s profit and loss statement.
- Prepare various daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Prepare E&O Reserve and analyse inventory movement.
- Develop and manage inventory burn-down plan.
- Analyse PPV, MUV, Routing Variances.
- Reconcile Scrap Expense.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and participating in strategic decisions are key to this position.
- Lead or assist with various special projects as required.
- These tasks will be include various accounting tasks that will include Journal entries, accruals, account reconciliation, and variance analyses.
- Physical Inventory Lead
- Manage Cycle Count Program including variance analysis
- Performs cost accounting functions including standard cost roll and related analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance with emphasis in Accounting; MBA preferred
- 1 year + of blended experience in finance, or accounting; cost accounting highly preferred
- 1 year + with advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (to include Macros, Pivot tables, understanding conditional formats, and analytical tools - VBA)
- Analytical mindset, self-starter, resourceful, excellent communication skills, superior excel skills
- 1 year + of data analytics experience working with large-scale data sets
- Syteline, Tableau and Power BI experience desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.