With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
What began as a family business has grown into a worldwide force in tubing and pipe. At RathGibson, we understand that choosing between welded, welded and drawn, and seamless tubing or pipe can be complex. When making these selections, the quality requirements, such as corrosion, dimensional units and strength drive the selection process.
We are the preferred global solutions provider for precision stainless and specialty alloy tubing products. We serve diverse industries such as power generation, renewable, oil and gas, petrochemical, food and dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and general commercial.
At RathGibson, we realize that designing and manufacturing the world's finest tubing and pipe is only half of our mission. The other half is supplying our customers with the product they need when they need it. To that end, RathGibson has implemented a state-of-the-art system that tracks each order from the moment the quote is made through order placement, production, finishing, packaging, shipment and delivery.
- Partner with the General Manager and other members of the leadership team; provide advice and counsel on a wide range of issues facing the business.
- Facilitate timely development of financial plans, including sales, profits, capital spending, standard cost, cash flow and balance sheets. Proactively assess key assumptions underlying operating plans; identify major risks and opportunities and compare to management expectations.
- Coordinate internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Manage financial and SOX audits with internal and external auditors and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Assist sales/Marketing and manufacturing functions in matching financial capability of company assets and resources to the forecast for sales/shipments as well as analyzing margins and recommending actions to improve items not meeting overall objectives of company.
- Oversee daily operations of the Accounting department. Control and monitor all company assets including inventory and fixed assets through cycle counting or other audit methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years financial management experience in progressively responsible positions within multi-unit/cultural manufacturing organizations; a demonstrated track record of accountability and achievement.
- Demonstrated track record of financial control and analysis within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Strong managerial presence that reflects a participative, pro-active, hands-on operating style requiring a high energy level and tolerance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, people development, planning and organization skills. B.S. degree required. MBA/CPA preferred.
- Strong familiarity with business information (BI) tools. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to include, Tables, PivotTables, look-up and indexing functions.
- Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles (GAAP) and experience operating within a SOX compliant environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP; ability to recommend changes and upgrades to meet the needs of the business.
- Working knowledge of Oracle software products to include Financial Data Quality management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) and EPM – Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.