PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the thirteen (13) Airfoils’ locations plays an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp, a Berkshire Hathaway Company. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $7 Billion, employing in excess of 34,500 individuals throughout 160 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
The Douglas facility is located in south central Georgia approximately 65 miles north of the Florida state line. Douglas is centrally located between Macon, GA and Jacksonville, FL; approximately two hours drive from either city. Valdosta, GA is about one hour’s drive away. Golf, tennis, fishing and hunting are popular outdoor activities.
PCC Airfoils, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Responsibilities include achievement of high quality, low cost and on time performance goals and development of advanced methods and techniques to increase productivity.
 Customer Blueprints and Specifications:
- Review blueprints and specifications for quotes, prior to job start-up and for changes on production jobs.
- Provide input on quotes and incorporate changes on production jobs.
 Quality Planning:
- Prepare or assist preparing Quality Plan as required by customer contract.
- Interface with customer and respond to customer complaints and corrective actions.
- Incorporate Quality Plan.
- Audit for adherence to Quality Plan.
- Revise as required.
 Quality Procedures and Instructions:
- Prepare procedures and instructions as required to control quality of product.
- Train personnel as required to comprehend quality procedures and instructions.
 Provide Technical Support:
- Implement plan per procedure. Train personnel. Conduct audits on procedures and personnel.
- Provide technical assistance to Manufacturing and Engineering as required.
 Review product to Quality Engineering Specification (QES).
- Conduct disposition of customer returns.
- Submit necessary paperwork for customer changes in blueprints or other specifications.
- Submit part derivation information to customers for MRB approval.
- Conduct audit on products, processes, of departmental systems, and suppliers.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills strongly desired. Must demonstrate knowledge of sound business and research practice.
Duties are complex and varied. Works with some direct supervision. Errors can be critical and must be held to a minimum.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.