With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
PCC Aerostructures now includes more than 35 plants across the Americas, Canada, Europe and Asia with over 5500 employees and has ambitious growth plans. Businesses within PCC Aerostructures include Primus International, SPS Aerostructures, Centra, Avibank and AVK, Klune, ProCoat, Southwest United Industries, Progressive Incorporated, Noranco, Synchronous, and Kalistrut. Plants locations include Washington, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Ohio, Canada, Mexico, the UK and China.
Aerospace Dynamics International, Inc. (ADI) manufactures machined parts and assemblies for the commercial and military aerospace industries. It offers structural components, caps, panels, bulkheads, fittings, longerons, spars, chords, wing ribs, thrust reversers, structural machine parts, manufacturing tooling and stretch form blocks.
ADI was acquired by PCC in April 2014. The company has received significant capital investments since the acquisition and has a highly positive growth trajectory ahead. Comprising seven facilities on its campus in Valencia, CA, ADI has over 400 full-time employees on staff.
• Prepares balance sheet and P&L statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
• Manage the full-cycle Accounts Receivable process including posting payments to customer accounts, entering credit memos and adjustments, contacting customers on past-due payments, and reconciling the Accounts Receivable aging reports to meet or exceed company standards
• Assist with the preparation and review of company financial statements and statistical reporting, including journal entries
• Review, analyze, and reconcile GL accounts including payables, receivables, cash, pre-paid, fixed assets, and accrued liabilities
• Assist in month-end close process within deadlines
• Support and assist the budget generation process
• May design, modify, install, and/or maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
• May occasionally perform special projects and other duties as assigned
• CPA or CMA preferred
• MBA highly desirable
• Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) reporting experience is preferred
• Previous public accounting experience with manufacturing clients is a plus
• Experience with ERP systems for general accounting and consolidation purposes
• Good working knowledge of the Accounts Payable process
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to successfully manage many issues/projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of management
• Able to work productively and independently
• Demonstrated understanding and application of U.S. GAAP
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.