CNC Milling Machine Programmer
With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
• Develop and maintain CNC machine programs using Mastercam software
• Specify equipment, tooling and supplies needed
• Provide technical support and guidance for hourly employees
• Meet and improve quality standards to reduce rework and nonconformance
• Meet and improve performance standards for increased productivity
• Project development and management along with engineering team
• Assist in Root Cause analysis and in implementation of corrective actions
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Working knowledge of Mastercam software
• Understanding of dimensional inspection and GD&T requirements
• Ability to read, interpret and develop NC milling programs from blueprints
• Prior machine installation and start-up a plus
• Prior experience with Fanuc controls a plus
• Prior experience with Catia a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.