With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Precision Castparts Corp. acquired Primus International in August, 2011 and has since merged GCM North American Aerospace and Compass Aerospace Northwest with Auburn to create a vertical integration solutions center for medium assembly. The site is a center of excellence for hard metal machining and door assembly.
Algona, WA 98001
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Prepare and input payroll related manual journal entries including the monthly intercompany entries for 401(k) & payroll chargebacks.
• Assist controllers with reconciliation of the payroll bank account and various payroll related GL accounts, identify and research variances and supply backup for all account balances.
• Coordinate with vendors for the bi-weekly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements, including Discovery Benefits and Paperless Pay.
• Manage the use of reports and tools to foster data integrity and customer satisfaction. Develop and coordinate the preparation & review of various reports; monthly hours and wages, Quarterly Cash Bonus & vacation forecasts, annual DC and worker’s compensation. Confirm the integrity of each report and have each delivered within the prescribed deadlines.
• Represent PCC in payroll related audits by PCC and third parties.
• Manage the administration and transactional processing involved with relocation and other company fringe benefits
• Resolve employee concerns regarding wage payments, taxation, deductions and unique requests & counsel and advise HR and Payroll staff, employees and managers of transactional processing involved with payroll
• Maintain employee payroll records and information to ensure legal and regulatory compliance and to provide beneficial and timely management reporting.
• Provide expertise and support to the locations through management and operation of the Payroll Department and ensure timely communication of changes of payroll policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Coordinate and execute system testing as applicable for regulatory changes, enhancement/system upgrades or configuration changes within TIMET’s SAP system as well the interface systems for third parties.
• Evaluate, develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures designed to improve business processes within the department and organization.
• Continually monitor, review and update as warranted the payroll controls and coordinate & prepare various SOX audits.
• Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
• Minimum 5 years payroll experience
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, specifically Excel.
• Proficient with payroll software-ADP Vantage, Work Force Now, EV5, eTime and/or Time and Attendance.
• Proficient with SAP reporting tools
• Excellent interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.