Plant Maintenance Planner
With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
The Special Metals Corporation group of companies was created in the latter part of 1998 when Special Metals Corporation of New Hartford, New York, acquired Inco Alloys International, including its Huntington Alloys and Wiggin Alloys divisions. In 2006, Special Metals Corporation became a part of Precision Castparts Corp., a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. With a history of alloy technology now going back some 100 years, our company continues to provide solutions to difficult materials problems through such time-tested products as our world-recognized INCONEL, INCOLOY, NIMONIC, UDIMET, MONEL and NILO alloys.
Today's Special Metals is a world leader in the invention, production and supply of the high-nickel, high-performance alloys used for the difficult jobs in engineering. These alloys are highly engineered to offer a superior combination of heat resistance, high-temperature corrosion resistance, toughness and strength and are used in the world's most technically demanding industries and applications. Special Metals offers the largest range of nickel alloys and product forms, as well cobalt alloys, to more than ten worldwide markets. We produce nickel alloys in all standard mill forms, from large ingots and billets to plate, sheet, strip, tubing, bar and wire, the latter of which includes core and filler wires for welding products. The company has manufacturing and research facilities in the USA and Europe, sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a distribution network including most of the industrialized countries of the world.
Special Metals Corporation is the world's premier inventor, developer and producer of nickel alloy and cobalt alloys—with a portfolio of more than 100 alloy compositions, wrought products and welding consumables, over 80 percent of which were invented in our own laboratories. All created to help redefine what's possible in the world of energy and industry.
Our time-tested nickel alloys are highly engineered to offer a superior combination of heat resistance, high temperature and corrosion resistance, toughness and strength for the most demanding applications. No other single manufacturer offers such a comprehensive range of game-changing alloy compositions and product forms.
Special Metals Corporation (HBE) biggest plant is located in Huntington, WV, United States and is part of the Steel Service Centers & Other Metal Wholesalers Industry. Special Metals Corporation (HBE) has 750 total employees across all of its locations.
• Converting departmental requests to work orders
• Maintenance liaison for non-emergency work
• Maintains Equipment history in CMMS as detailed and complete as possible
• Assist Reliability Supervisor and Engineer with the numbering of all equipment
• Assist Reliability Supervisor and Engineer with sustaining PM program
• Ensure that PM work orders that require additional work are converted in CMMS to work orders by priority
• Generate weekly metric reports based on performance to departmental KPI’s
• Ensure accuracy of equipment bill of materials
• Review equipment history for trends and recommend improvements
• Provide detailed job plan instructions
• Determine parts requirements for planned jobs
• Reasonable labor estimates on jobs
• Provide necessary drawings for jobs
• Ensure drawings are revised and current, arrange for special tools and equipment
• Coordinates equipment downtime with operations
• Provide cost information from equipment history
• Assist with development of annual outage schedules
• Assist in creating job schedules according to priorities. Provide supervisor with work orders. Supervisor is responsible for schedule completion and work delegation.
• Maintains records and charts
• Reports on Performance versus goals
• Maintains backlog of the assigned assets
• Responsible for enhancing Company relations through meeting with customers and distributor representatives.
• Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing departments, shipping supervisors, and the commercial group on material status and production planning issues.
• Works under limited supervision.
• Previous CMMS experience i.e. Maximo, Oracle EAM, SAP et. al.
• Experience in gathering information and data.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent computer skills are needed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are needed for communicating with colleagues.
• Quality Focus
• Problem Solving
• Market Knowledge
• Documentation Skills
• Phone Skills
• Analyzing Information