With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
PCC Fasteners products' manufacturing operations are spread over four continents, forming a network of industry-leading companies, which enables our customers to utilize our experience and deep product knowledge wherever they need it. Embedded in a culture of continuous improvement, our assets and industry leadership insure that we will consistently deliver our customers the best value in the markets we serve.
SPS Technologies has been developing and manufacturing critical fasteners since the early days of aviation, working closely with its customers to meet the needs of an ever-changing industry.
Many of the materials, designs, and manufacturing practices that have become industry standards were pioneered by SPS Technologies. SPS Technologies continues to advance the materials, designs, and manufacturing practices of aerospace fasteners today to meet the unique needs of next generation vehicles and assembly techniques.
• Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
• Request, configure, and install workstations, printers, terminals and related components. Provide new user orientation and keep up to date documentation for users to reference related to general IT systems/applications.
• Establish and maintain professional rapport with user community and seek to gain positive reviews from users by displaying a sense of urgency, responding to issues quickly with solutions or status updates and making sure users feel their issues are important and are being attended to.
• Maintain and updates an accurate IT asset inventory including proper addition and changes of assets, decommissioning of assets, and organizing and performing disposal of equipment.
• Work with sites and Division HQ on upgrading, maintaining, proactively monitoring and repairing the PCC Fastener domain computer systems to maintain an acceptable level of uptime.
• Provide frequent Tier I through III support for Division HQ and other Division HQ supported sites including Jenkintown as required.
• Supports key systems such as Airwatch, DDPE, O365 and some Active Directory related services.
• Provides escalated support for problems related to Windows SCCM, SECP, security software installs and other network software and hardware for the Division.
• Performs off-hour maintenance and troubleshooting in order to maximize performance and useful life of PCC Fastener’s computer network and minimize critical downtime.
• Monitor and report on progress across Division HQ supported sites on security initiatives and other projects as assigned.
• Maintain strict compliance with Sarbanes/Oxley requirements.
• Perform other duties as necessary or appropriate to the position.
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired
• 2+ years of systems administration in a similar capacity
• In depth experience deploying, upgrading and managing SCCM/SECP.
• Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentations, and organizational skills required
• Demonstrated ‘can do’ drive and attitude
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy network and server issues remotely
• Proficient in network concepts such as TCP/IP, VOIP & VLANs
• The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.