The text input below will display to the candidate. Please pay attention to spelling/grammar.
Job Title: Inventory Specialist
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Materials Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for the accurate inventory of all incoming and outgoing products and developing strategies to make the materials management process more efficient, reporting daily production in system and periodically assisting the shipping team.
- Monitoring of daily production and scrap in ERP system, including correction of transaction mistakes.
- Collaboration with Shipping/Receiving department to improve material management processes.
- Development of cycle count strategy, including reconciliation process and inquiry.
- Inventory classification and analysis.
- Continuous improvement in material management based on ABC classification and business needs.
- Organization of physical inventory.
- Collaboration in Shipping function as a backup.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. SOX reporting/auditing responsibilities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience in inventory control and/or shipping.
- Intermediate level of MS Excel is a must.
- Organization and prioritization skills to meet deadlines.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a forklift license OR agree to obtain a forklift license within 90 days of hire.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Pre-Application Knock Out Questions
Red Flag Questions
Interview and Assessment Competencies
This requisition is closed to applications.