Sales Representative 2
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Wyman-Gordon is a worldwide supplier to the aerospace and industrial gas turbine markets. We hold quality accreditations for all the major airframe and engine manufacturers for both civil and military applications. Wyman-Gordon creates rotating closed-die forgings which are critical for aerospace and land-based gas turbines. Wyman-Gordon also manufactures structural forgings for airframe, nuclear, petrochemical, power generation, and space applications.
Located in Ontario, CA, Summit Machine, LLC specializes in the rough and finish machining of super alloys for the aerospace, commercial, defense, power, and petroleum industries. Complex components include nickel base, titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steels with parts ranging in size from 2” OD – 120” OD.
The principal responsibility of the Sales Representative 2 is to develop and foster a positive business relationship with potential external customers for the purpose of increasing 3rd party business.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Know and understand the products and sales plan for the business and execute at or above planned performance levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers within customers’ organization.
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas on existing products to maximize financial results.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to site management on customer status and activities to help influence business decisions.
- Develop pipeline goals to meet daily, weekly, and quarterly sales and EBIT targets.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives to recover or improve performance.
- Participate in negotiations of new agreements and amendments to existing contracts of customers.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a perfect mix of account management, financial acumen, and high energy.
- Experience working for or with aerospace customers.
- Experience in contract management or negotiations (preferred).
- Ability to read, understand and negotiate contracts with strong financial and legal components.
- Ability to formulate improvement plans and engage with others to deliver performance.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to drive actions through completion.
- Strong computer skills with intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively alone and in a team environment.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or technical field by an accredited university (preferred).
- 2-4 years of aerospace technical sales and/or marketing experience.