Sales Manager Steel
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Manage division marketing administration activities and direct the staff in assigned areas of responsibility. Develop, coordinate and maintain systems to effectively measure financial and operational performance. Independently prepare financial analyses, forecasts and special studies for management in areas such as performance against plan, capital investments, and alternative management strategies. Involvement with a wide range or functional areas within the Company. Report to Director of Marketing and Sales.
1. Develop, coordinate and maintain systems to assist top management in financial control, decision making and strategic planning. Coordinate the development of short and long range financial and sales plans. Present sales and financial performance to management.
2. Prepare monthly and quarterly financial analysis and status reports of on-going business activities, e.g., operating performance vs. budget, status of major spending and sales activities.
3. Perform special studies as required relative to profitability, pricing, cost reduction projects, capital expenditures, cash flow and return on investment. Maintain liaison with other operations regarding financial matters.
4. Direct the activities of other analysts and support staff. Provide training to other analysts, support staff and account managers.
5. Hire, supervise, train and establish performance objectives for marketing administrative staff and conduct annual performance appraisals for same.
1. Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (MBA preferred). Three to five years’ experience in financial analysis, budgeting and computer systems. Three to five years marketing or sales experience in a national or international organization.
2. Ability to think and work independently. Must have thorough knowledge of financial and quantitative analysis techniques, management accounting and information systems and computer systems. Strong interpersonal and communications skills with prior supervisor experience preferred.
This requisition is closed to applications.