Human Resource Intern-Workday
With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and other key stakeholders in the business areas to meet the business needs related to reporting and data.
- Support reporting and dashboard analytics. Conduct regular data and process audits to ensure data accuracy, data quality, and identify potential process improvements in the data flow.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns
- Configure, test and deploy system upgrades, enhancements and releases
- Provide ongoing support for system issues/bugs
- Various assigned projects throughout Human Resources department.
- Participates in labor relation activities including grievances and contracting out
- Assists in recruiting and orientation/on-boarding activities
- In process of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, IT or another related field is highly desirable.
- Past experience using Workday or with other HRIS systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Ability to interpret human resource policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- An interest in technology and continuous improvement
This requisition is closed to applications.