Avibank has integrated teams working together to respond to customers needs from conception to development to product integration. Avibank is dedicated to continuous process improvement within and outside the PCC Corporation. Avibank and the PCC organization build customer alliances upon the highest ethical standards.
Avibank is a major supplier to commercial airlines with Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) from the FAA. We supply products used in a variety of applications in a diverse range of industries including aircraft, aerospace, automotive, marine, communications, railway, computers, medical equipment, and many others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
- Calculates factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, and frequency of defects. Checks and verifies results against standard production rates.
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Plans and follows schedules of workflow and operations according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Clearing difficulties that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Initiates component and assembly orders.
- Creates re-work orders as needed.
- Reviews material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies base upon production schedules established by others.
- Charts production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sorts and distributes work orders or material to workers and/or production supervisors.
Education and /or Experience:
Two year certificate from college or technical school; one to three years related experience and/or training in manufacturing or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have knowledge computer data base and Microsoft office 2010. MRP experience/knowledge a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, customer orders, work tickets, inventory schedules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of weights and measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.