Airframe- Technical Rotation Program
With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
One of the top manufacturers of engineered fasteners, fastening systems, metal components, and assemblies for aerospace, transportation, power generation, and general industrial markets.
Opportunities exist throughout the Airframe Segment Including:
- Greater Los Angeles Area (So-Cal)
- Greater Seattle Area
- Various Midwest Locations
- Various Northeast Locations
- The Technical Rotation Program (TRP) is a two year program. Each engineering rotation will be one year in length.
- Participants will most likely remain within a designated geographical region for the duration of the program, unless company needs require relocation between assignments.
- Duties shall include engineering responsibilities dependent on the plant's specific engineering needs. These responsibilities may include but are not limited to process control, process improvement, metallurgy, tooling and fixture design, specifying dimensional requirements, drawing documentation updates, production support, facilities maintenance, and maintaining quality systems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited University
- Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations, or memberships, or as described more fully in applicants resume.
- Relocation is required
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.