Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
PCC Fasteners and Engineered Products, which include the PCC Industrial & Distribution Group, consist of specialized manufacturing businesses that produce fasteners, precision components, systems, tooling, and engineered system solutions for a diverse group of end customers in the automotive, aerospace & defense, industrial machinery, and other performance-driven markets.
PCC Fasteners and Engineered Products' manufacturing operations are spread over four continents, forming a network of industry-leading companies, which enables our customers to utilize our experience and deep product knowledge wherever they need it. Embedded in a culture of continuous improvement, our assets and industry leadership insure that we will consistently deliver our customers the best value in the markets we serve.
Environment One Corporation (E/One) has corporate headquarters in New York and regional offices and distribution throughout the industrialized world. E/One is a manufacturer and provider of products and services for the disposal of residential sanitary waste and Utility Systems for the protection and performance optimization of electric utility assets.
Low-pressure, gravity-independent, contour-following sewage collection systems were pioneered by Environment One. E/One Sewer® systems have proven to be an economical and effective method of sewering otherwise difficult land areas, such as flat, wet, rocky and hilly terrain.
At the heart of an E/One Sewer® is the grinder pump, developed by Environment One. These units accept household sanitary waste, grind it into a fine slurry, and pressurize it to permit transport through small-diameter pipes. E/One Sewer Systems serve over 1 million end-users daily.
E/One's Sewer Systems business is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Environment One’s expertise in the detection and measurement of submicron particles has led to the development of a line of critical monitoring instruments for electric utilities. The Generator Condition Monitor was designed to warn of potential failures in electric power generators by detecting the submicron particles emitted in the generator’s cooling gas during early phases of overheating or arcing.
E/One's Hydrogen Systems business is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Work safely under functional safety guidelines such as PPE and equipment interaction
- Check incoming goods and materials against packing slips; sorts, counts and verifies
- Work in a team environment, i.e. follow instructions and assist others as needed
- Unload trucks
- Deliver materials to proper areas (inspection, production areas, offices)
- Preform basic system transactions/ basic computer skills (Receiving, Transferring, issuing)
- Perform cycle counts (including physical inventory)
- Prepare kits for production
- Strong customer focus and attitude
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Typically 0-1 Years
- GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.
- Forklift certified (Internal)
- The ability to perform basic shop math, fractions, decimals
- The ability to navigate MRP system- basic computer skills
- The ability to read and follow work instructions and department processes
- Ability to perform tasks with deadlines and timeframes