Information Technology Development Program_ January 2021 and July 2021 Start
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
PCC’s Information Technology Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to develop the future IT leaders of our business. The IDP is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company.
PCC is seeking qualified graduates who generate energy and enthusiasm and have the desire to win. The IDP is designed to enable such individuals to accelerate their career growth as they increase their value to PCC. In just two years, those selected will be immersed in four cross-functional rotations. The rotations include on-the-job assignments that provide maximum exposure to PCC's operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or related field with a degree concentration in networking, programming, security or database administration
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Desire to work in plant manufacturing environment
- High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experience
- Preference is given to those candidates with co-op or internship experience
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.