The text input below will display to the candidate. Please pay attention to spelling/grammar.
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
• Ensure compliance with all Safety and Environmental Standards.
• Ensure compliance with Plant Quality Standards.
• Equipment PM’s
• Non-routine repairs
• Planned and scheduled Maintenance Work Orders.
• Monitor and control maintenance labor.
• Monitor and control maintenance material and supply costs.
• Assign each crew member a full shift of work and control the quality of work.
• Ensure quality repairs to equipment and systems.
• Utilizes available resources to aide other areas if needed
• Good estimating, organizational, and prioritization skills.
• Good planning and project management skills.
• Advanced communication skills, both written and oral.
• Advanced interpersonal skills.
• Good logical problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the sixteen (16) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. and was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in February 2016. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $10 Billion, employing in excess of 30,000 individuals throughout 130 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
the maintenance. Executes administrative and operational
policies through subordinates. Coordinates the necessary activities in
the areas to assure proper support of manufacturing operations.
• Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of college preferred; must have a mechanical and/or electrical work-related background. 7 years as a crafts person with 2-4 years of Lead-person experience or maintenance crew supervisory experience.
• Preferred: 2 - 4 years mechanical/electrical supervisory experience with an Associates or B.S. in electrical/mechanical field.