Operations Management Development Program_July 2021 Start Date
Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the world leader in structural investment castings, forged components, and airfoil castings for aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. Airbus, Boeing, GE, Rolls-Royce, and many other leading manufacturers depend on us for critical airframe, engine, power generation, medical, and general industrial components. With few exceptions, every aircraft in the sky flies with parts made by PCC.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 30,000 people worldwide. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US.
PCC’s Operations Management Development Program is a 2-year operations development program with intensive business and technical training. The program will equip and prepare the successful candidates to take on lead operational roles in PCC manufacturing operations. The program is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company. The program is fast-paced and hands-on; where you will learn by doing and be tested by the daily challenges of manufacturing.
- Exposure to multiple PCC business units
- Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities within operations leadership
- Excellent suite of training opportunities including Leadership, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in one of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Industrial Systems or Manufacturing Engineering
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Prior Intern or Co-op experience in manufacturing
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experiences
- Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.