Industry 4.0 Development Program_July 2021 Start Date
Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the world leader in structural investment castings, forged components, and airfoil castings for aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. Airbus, Boeing, GE, Rolls-Royce, and many other leading manufacturers depend on us for critical airframe, engine, power generation, medical, and general industrial components. With few exceptions, every aircraft in the sky flies with parts made by PCC.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 30,000 people worldwide. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US.
Industry 4.0 Development Program
*Requires relocation in US for two years
College Graduates of 2020 and 2021 :: We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
PCC’s Industry 4.0 Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to develop the future automation and IT leaders of our business. The 4DP is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company.
• Exposure to multiple PCC business units
• Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities
• Excellent suite of training opportunities including Leadership, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Integration, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Prior Intern or Co-op experience in relevant area
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experience
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.