Machinist Level 2
- Observe and implement Lean Manufacturing methods in all job assignments
- Maintain spindle turning at maximum at all times
- Ensure parts and tools are loaded correctly and that quality is consistently maintained througout the assignment
- Change and adjust cutters under supervision as instructed
- Learn and adhere to Primus International policies and procedures, particularly BQMS standards directly related to the work center
- Performs other duties as assigned
1-2 years experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of general machining processes using a wide variety of machine tools
- Understanding of CNC type machines and the processes they use, such as set-ups, monitoring, change-outs, etc.
- Knows how to maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Blueprint reading and basic math skills
- Good manual dexterity and detail oriented
- Good attendance, good attitude, and ability to professionally communicate and work with others.
- Good attention to detail; willingness to learn and, as required, train others.
This requisition is closed to applications.