Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
control, eliminating non-conforming processes and products, complying with customer and corporate Quality System requirements, and Quality team leadership and HR development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 10 years as a Manager in heavy or complex manufacturing experience, with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Progressive leadership experience
- Significant experience in 6S, LEAN manufacturing, 6-Sigma, manufacturing process control, and active Quality systems
- Aerospace manufacturing and experience in open and closed die forging experience needed.
- Aggressive Leadership
- Drive for results
- Holds people accountable
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.