Health, Safety & Environmental Engineer - Morgantown PA
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Manage plant employee training (orientation, operational, safety, quality, environmental, and maintenance). Coordinate safety initiatives, projects, corrective actions, and incident investigations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health and Safety or an Environmental Science.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment preferably metals.
- Ability to focus on details and understand the overall impact of events and decisions.
- Knowledge of Federal and State OSHA regulations and the potential safety hazards that exist at TIMET.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Strong Computer Skills (database, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.).
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.