Senior HVAC Technician / LPC-S / Dept. 270
Full benefits that start on the 1st of the month following your hire date
Paid holidays, vacations, and sick leave
Gym membership reimbursement for you and your family
Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement
And so much more!
ith more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
To operate, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, air conditioning and humidification equipment and systems.
1. Maintenance and Repairs.
Objective: to operate, maintain and repair HVAC equipment and systems, to maintain facility temperature/humidity environment within standards.
A. Operates and maintains heating and process boilers, and temperature control devices.
B. Operates and maintains refrigeration systems.
C. Operates and maintains humidification systems.
D. Monitors plant water treatment programs.
E. Troubleshoots heating and air conditioning systems.
F. Assists others with technical issues.
Objective: to take responsibility for and demonstrate safe work practices.
NOTE: for job positions that require respiratory protection (more than a filtering face piece – dust mask):
In compliance with the Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division Personal Protective Equipment standard for Respiratory Protection, OAR 437, Div. 2/I 1910.134 and Oregon Health Division Rules for the Control of Radiation, OAR 333. Div. 120 (333-120-300 through 330), certain tasks within this job position require/may require the use of a NIOSH-approved respirator. An individual will not be assigned to these tasks if the person is not able to work under these conditions. Respirator selection will be based on the work performed, exposure information, duration of use and any other relevant factors. If a tight-fitting respirator is required, facial hair, temple pieces on glasses or other items that interferes with the face-to-face piece seal of the respirator are not permitted.
A. Adheres to plant and department safety rules.
B. Safely operates all equipment and tools.
C. Identifies and reports safety problems, corrects when possible.
3. Completes logs and records.
4. May provide training and work direction to less skilled personnel.
5. Performs other tasks as directed.
6. May be required to handle hazardous waste.
1. Training is provided on the job.
2. May be required to complete Hazardous Waste Management Training.
1. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning skills as demonstrated by two years of heating/ventilation and air conditioning work experience.
Two years of study in a trade school program learning heating/
ventilation and air conditioning is preferred.
An equivalent combination of classroom training and work experience.
2. Ability to obtain Oregon electrical license.
3. Valid driver's license; may be required to drive PCC vehicles.
4. Ability to read, interpret, and follow specifications on Tech Cards, blueprints, and drawings.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Ability to lift and/or maneuver objects weighing five to fifty pounds and occasionally up to one hundred pounds.
7. Ability to work in difficult working conditions, which may include exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, temperature extremes and other elements for extended periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This requisition is closed to applications.