Inside Sales Account Manager
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Wyman-Gordon is a worldwide supplier to the aerospace and industrial gas turbine markets. We hold quality accreditations for all the major airframe and engine manufacturers for both civil and military applications. Wyman-Gordon Pennsylvania, a division of Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC), is a manufacturing leader of Flash Welded and Cold Rolled near net shaped rings primarily used in commercial and military aircraft. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill an Account Manager role for the Mountaintop facility located in Northeast Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate for us is willing to learn a new industry and aimed to provide exceptional customer service. We are willing to train and are looking for a person that is interested in growing their career at Wyman Gordon.
Maintain customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources. It will be the responsibility of a customer service manager to ensure that the organization understands and satisfies its customer’s requirements.
- Perform daily interacting with our customer base to accept and input purchase orders and delivery requirements
- Responsive to customer requests for status and delivery updates
- Integrating amongst the team to ensure operations and raw material requirements are in line to support customer needs
- Developing skills in contract review and acceptance
- Support Sales Representatives with sales order entry for approved customer schedules and new orders.
- Advise customers of the status of their open purchase orders by providing current ship dates or shipment information regarding a shipped part.
- Support Customers calls and meetings well prepared to answer questions and represent the Wyman Gordon Brand
- Manage Customer portals and perform order book downloads. Compare customer schedules against existing open order book. Advise Sales Representative / Account Manager to resolve and reconcile any open issues.
- Support scanning of customer documents, drawings, etc. as needed for proper document control
- Act as liaison as directed between internal departments to address any open issues related to delivery and order issues.
- Should have a general understanding of shipping procedures including Export Compliance requirements
- Willingness to learn Aerospace compliance for Quality and Control AS9100 / ISO and Sox Compliance
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
See orientation and annual PPE training.
Enrolled in continued education
High attention to detail
Driven for career growth and development
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including experience with pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
This requisition is closed to applications.