Environmental Health & Safety Rotation Program (PCC Metals) -July 2023
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
The EHSRP program is a two-year rotational program which supports the PCC Metals Division across the United States. Each EHSRP will have the opportunity to choose a mentor that will guide them through the program in addition to the support of top leaders across the Division. Program participants are immersed into a full-time EHS role focused on learning and practicing the different of disciplines of HSE: workplace safety, occupational health, laboratory safety, emergency management, environmental programs, and general health and safety.
Experience & Education:
· Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
· Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health, or related field from an accredited University
· Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
· Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
· Relocation is required
· Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations, or memberships, or as described more fully in applicants resume.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
· Presentation Skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
· Time and Organizational Skills
· Attention to Detail
Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.