Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Wichita, KS 67209
• Must be experienced in environmental inspection and audit processes
• 2+ years of experience in a large manufacturing environment.
• 1 year of experience performing the duties of a Health and Safety Specialist focal in an industrial setting or the ability to demonstrate adequate knowledge of the applicable regulations, industrial risks and preventive actions
• Have working knowledge of OSHA Regulations
• The ability to train and otherwise influence the actions of others where health or safety issues are concerned
• Experience working with regulatory agencies and external auditors.
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
• Must have demonstrated the effective utilization of skills in such areas as planning and organizing, decision-making, problem solving, communication, and administration
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple and diverse work assignments with minimal supervision and direction
• Must possess excellent computer skills
• Must possess ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization
This requisition is closed to applications.