Regional Manager- Florida
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
PCC Fasteners and Engineered Products, which include the PCC Industrial & Distribution Group, consist of specialized manufacturing businesses that produce fasteners, precision components, systems, tooling, and engineered system solutions for a diverse group of end customers in the automotive, aerospace & defense, industrial machinery, and other performance-driven markets.
PCC Fasteners and Engineered Products' manufacturing operations are spread over four continents, forming a network of industry-leading companies, which enables our customers to utilize our experience and deep product knowledge wherever they need it. Embedded in a culture of continuous improvement, our assets and industry leadership insure that we will consistently deliver our customers the best value in the markets we serve.
Environment One Corporation (E/One) has corporate headquarters in New York and regional offices and distribution throughout the industrialized world. E/One is a manufacturer and provider of products and services for the disposal of residential sanitary waste and Utility Systems for the protection and performance optimization of electric utility assets.
Low-pressure, gravity-independent, contour-following sewage collection systems were pioneered by Environment One. E/One Sewer® systems have proven to be an economical and effective method of sewering otherwise difficult land areas, such as flat, wet, rocky and hilly terrain.
At the heart of an E/One Sewer® is the grinder pump, developed by Environment One. These units accept household sanitary waste, grind it into a fine slurry, and pressurize it to permit transport through small-diameter pipes. E/One Sewer Systems serve over 1 million end-users daily.
E/One's Sewer Systems business is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Environment One’s expertise in the detection and measurement of submicron particles has led to the development of a line of critical monitoring instruments for electric utilities. The Generator Condition Monitor was designed to warn of potential failures in electric power generators by detecting the submicron particles emitted in the generator’s cooling gas during early phases of overheating or arcing.
E/One's Hydrogen Systems business is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Environment One Corporation (E/One) has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Sewer System Team! This position would be responsible for the Eastern/Southern Florida Market and Latin America. Ideal candidate would be based in South Florida/Miami Area.
Purpose: Manages, administer and achieve sales targets and activities for a specified territory.
- Sells company products and services through distributors and/or direct sales.
- Responsible for meeting established sales quotas in conformance with annual budget through channel sales management activities.
- Assess opportunity in geographic area of responsibility for E/One's products and services.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Work with Management to determine the type and number of Distributors necessary to cover the market.
- Maintains constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems with assigned area; recognizes trends that develop and takes corrective action or makes appropriate recommendations as required.
- Developing annual business plans with Distributor which includes setting sales goals and planning market development activities.
- Conducting periodic meetings with each Distributor to review their performance and define corrective actions.
- Training Distributor personnel (i.e. outside and inside sales people, technical support personnel, etc.)
- Conducting joint sales calls with their Distributors' technical and field sales representatives.
- Prepared target account prospecting strategy and account management strategies to retain customers.
- Orchestrating and/or participate in marketing events that E/One & Distributors hold (i.e. on-site customer events, forums, trade shows, etc.)
- Identify, coordinate, track and execute prospecting efforts with engineers, builders/developers and operators, independent and in conjunction with Distributors, to generate demand that would be fulfilled through the channel partner.
- Analyzes and prepares sales forecasts and reports via CRM. All sales personnel complete a weekly report including pipeline, detail of activity in the territory and project updates.
- Sales personnel prepare and review quarterly business reviews with territory Distributors, of which are signed and submitted to management. The RM must use critical reasoning skills, contingency planning and adjustment strategies.
- The RM is expected to demonstrate a high level of managerial competency, including awareness of territorial market drivers, performance of our technology, the competitive position E/One.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven technical sales and Distribution sales management experience.
- Experience with pumps in Wastewater and/or clean water is a must.
- Possess strong technical knowledge/aptitude.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This requisition is closed to applications.