At PCC Tilton, we believe that safe air travel is essential as it ensures our family and friends return home safely each and every day. We support this mission by manufacturing highly complex investment castings utilizing proprietary technology for use throughout the aerospace industry. Our highly skilled team members make vision a reality.
Team Tilton is proud to be PCC Structurals’ only aluminum casting facility. The products that we manufacture support over 70 platforms within commercial and military aerospace. Simply put, the PCC Tilton team has a critical part in how the world gets back to normal.
Our commitment to our employees and customers helps to ensure that missions within commercial and military aerospace are accomplished safely and successfully every day. If you are looking for an opportunity to support aerospace missions, a career at PCC Tilton may be right for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform work in a safe manner by following all safety rules and providing recommendations to help make PCC a safe work environment.
• Achieve team production and efficiency goals by working to meet all operational and quality standards to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Perform all required operations to plate an unlimited variety of gated set-ups. (Retrieve plates from shell area, dip plates to wax coat, add shell ring, add support legs as required, seal assembly to plate, strap assembly as required).
• Work involves a variety of hand operations and utilizes a large selection of hand tools and related production facilities. These require a good manual dexterity and close visual attention in order to perform the operations properly and meet all general quality and quantity requirements, plus any special one applicable to each job.
• Works form sample gated assemblies, photos, or written instructions and does this with normal supervision and assistance.
• Maintains required records of work performed and does other associated duties as required or directed.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual conditions to supervisor.
Experience and Education:
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred but may be substituted by manufacturing experience.
• One year of manufacturing experience preferred, previous experience in the casting industry is a plus.
• Ability to bring your best self every day to safely meet or exceed production and quality standards.
• Ability to thrive in an environment where business and team needs may change to help meet business and customer demands.
• Understanding of basic math calculations.
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments, test equipment or other devices where interpretation is required.
• Ability to perform duties in manufacturing environment which may include exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, and varying temperatures. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
This requisition is closed to applications.