Director, Product and Process Integrity
At Precision Castparts (PCC), we make extraordinary products for aerospace and other industries. This is made possible by the hard work and creativity of a diverse and global workforce. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusiveness, empowerment and respect that embraces the differences in who we are. Working together, we will continue to solve complex problems every day.
We are relentless in our dedication to being a high-quality and on-time producer, delivering the highest value to our customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
PCC employs more than 20,000 people worldwide in over 120 plants spread across twenty-six states in the US and over a dozen countries.
The Director, Product and Process Integrity is responsible to verify and continuously monitor the effectiveness of the organization’s Product and Process Integrity Management System and associated product integrity performance management as required by EASA and FAA, integrating modern product and process risk management and assurance concepts into repeatable, proactive systems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with plant and division leaders to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Plan, guide and drive the projects related to product and process tasks, according to company quality and safety procedures and standards
- Research, track, and identify risk exposure to product quality, safety, and compliance
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess strong communication skills and professionalism with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Presence and the ability to advise, build trust, and work with all leaders across the business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, relentlessly execute and deliver results in conformance with action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to relate to others, build empathetic connections, overcome conflict, and navigate sensitive topics
- Strong technical and analytic skills
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5 years of Work experience in project management (project planning and tracking, risk management, QMS) in the Manufacturing Industry
- Certified Design for Six Sigma, Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Demonstrated experience applying quality methods and problem-solving tools (8D, Six Sigma, FMEA, DRBFM, 5 Why's, Ishikawa
- Knowledge of Minitab or other statistical software
- Ability to travel 30% to PCC facilities