Sr. Recruitment Marketing Specialist
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
The Sr. Recruitment Marketing Specialist provides a full range support of recruitment marketing, including internal and external branding, to positively influence PCC’s employer brand perception and enhance PCC’s social brand. This role will primarily lead content generation and distribution under the direction of the Director of Corporate Communications and the Director of Talent Acquisition.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing strategy for recruiting and branding at PCC
- Develop recruitment marketing campaigns based on target audiences (university, veteran, diversity, etc.)
- Market open positions through multiple channels to attract qualified candidates
- Creates content for recruitment marketing channels (employee cameos, product/facility highlights, testimonials, etc.)
- Manages content distribution to social media and job boards (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Glassdoor, Facebook, etc.)
- Develops proposals to penetrate new marketing channels (TikTok, podcasts, professional influencers, etc.)
- Collaborates with HR teams and hiring managers to refine recruitment marketing strategy
- Manages and communicates impact metrics of campaigns to executive leadership
- Develops and reviews content to maintain compliance with IP and ITAR standards to ensure appropriate for public use
- Manages internal brand communications driving engagement and pride in PCC product
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess strong communication skills and professionalism with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Must have the ability to work independently and achieve individual/team goals
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must possess or have the ability to learn job posting compliance requirements
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Communications, Marketing or related discipline required
- 5+ years experience leading marketing campaigns with 2+ years directly managing social media campaigns
- Experience with recruitment marketing a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including graphic design, photo and video editing software, required
- Prior experience recruiting for manufacturing preferred
- Ability to travel 25% to PCC facilities