With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
PCC Aerostructures now includes 39 plants in the U.S, Europe and Asia with over 5500 employees and has ambitious growth plans. Businesses within PCC Aerostructures include Primus International, SPS Aerostructures, Centra, Avibank and AVK, Klune, ProCoat, Southwest United Industries, Progressive Incorporated, and Kalistrut. Plant locations include Washington, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Ohio, Canada, Mexico, the UK and China.
Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Helicomb International is a leading Tier II Supplier specializing in the manufacturing and repair of composite and metal bonded parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies for the global aerospace and defense industries.
The Warehouse Clerk in the Purchasing Department is responsible to receive, store, track, and issue materials in Helicomb’s warehouse and freezer.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the proper receiving, storing, tracking, and issuing of materials in accordance with company procedures & any other applicable directives.
- Utilize company inventory computer system.
- Ensure materials are properly located and are afforded the appropriate protection to prevent damage from material handling equipment, personnel or climatic conditions.
- Ensure stocked materials have proper identification in accordance with company directives and any applicable directives governing this identification.
- Pull any materials requested on issue ticket, insuring the First In First Out (FIFO) method is used. Ensure pulled materials are not damaged or expired.
- When pulling materials, ensure required documentation is accomplished.
- Check on adhesives used by the clean room at the beginning and end of each shift, ensuring enough material is thawed and available to prevent production shutdown. Materials will be pulled from the freezer using FIFO.
- Assist in the unloading of trucks when necessary.
- Deliver raw materials to various vendors, and pick up finished materials.
- Ensure the warehouse is properly secured when no warehouse personnel are present.
- Assist in regular cycle count physical inventory checks
- Verbal and written communication
- Computer skills (MS Office & business system)
- Forklift, platform & handling operations
- Material management and monitoring
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize, and complete work on time
- Paperwork accuracy
- Conduct oneself professionally
Experience & Education
- High School degree required
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Manufacturing / Warehouse experience ideal but not required
- Basic computer skills