Information Technology Development Program - July 2023 Start Date
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures world-class complex metal components and products; serving the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US. Numerous career paths are available within PCC as a result of our extraordinary growth and market leverage.
PCC’s Information Technology Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to develop the future IT leaders of our business. The IDP is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company.
PCC is seeking qualified graduates who generate energy and enthusiasm and have the desire to win. The IDP is designed to enable such individuals to accelerate their career growth as they increase their value to PCC. In just two years, those selected will be immersed in four cross-functional rotations. The rotations include on-the-job assignments that provide maximum exposure to PCC's operations.
- Exposure to multiple PCC business units
- Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities
- Excellent suite of training opportunities including Leadership, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or related field with a degree concentration in networking, programming, security or database administration
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experience
- Preference is given to those candidates with co-op or internship experience
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.