Airframe Finance Rotation Program- July 2023
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Airframe Products: One of the top manufactures of engineered fasteners, fastening systems, metal components, and assemblies for aerospace, transportation, power generation, and general industrial markets.
Airframe/WG Segment is looking for future college graduates to join their Finance Rotational Program. Throughout this two-year program, you will learn and practice the different Finance and Accounting principles while working at multiple PCC plants within the Region. The goal of this program is to develop the knowledge and skillset to become future Finance leaders in the organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Finance RP is a two year program. Each rotation will be one year in length.
- Participants will be immersed into a full-time Finance role.
- Location Assignment: Southern California, Pacific Northwest, Northeast, and Midwest
Experience & Education:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor's degree in Business- preferably Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 12 credit hours of upper level accounting course work.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills.
- High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Relocation in region
It is the intent of the program to prepare Finance RP graduates for a full time Finance position at one of the Airframe facilities. Upon graduation, successful candidates will be placed into a full-time role within the Airframe Segment.
Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.