Human Resources Development Program - January 2023 Start Date
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Precision Castparts Corp.’s Development Programs are Powering the Future by taking the emergent talent through a high velocity program complete with learning experiences and opportunities to prepare you for leadership in Human Resources within our manufacturing facilities. This program is specifically designed for graduating seniors.
- Unique visibility to multiple levels of the organization (Plant, Division, Corporate)
- 1:1 mentorship tailored to specifically align with assignments and skills gaps
- Access to a training suite that includes in person sessions from industry experts and PCC leadership as well as an online library with over 50k courses, books, podcasts, etc.
- Monthly collaborations on subjects to aid in college to career transitions
- An opportunity to perpetually be considered for promotional opportunities because of your time dedicated during this program
- Benchmarking best practice opportunities at other PCC facilities
- First year members will be placed at one of our PCC facilities learning the foundations of Human Resources which include but are not limited to: Hourly staffing, safety initiatives/training, benefit administration, employee relations and implementing/understanding the performance review process.
- Second year members will be placed at another PCC location navigating into a strategic role which will participate in staffing activities, workers compensation, employment law, human capital planning and investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field of study such as: Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, etc.
- Prior co-op or internship experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition or another related field
- Club, organization or activity involvement in a leadership capacity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of interest in management, leadership roles
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be willing to relocate (program roles located in US only)
- The program allows members to preference regions.
- The Company will match the member with the most meaningful learning experience within the preferred regions.
- Relocation assistance
- Housing stipend in select locations
- Wellness programs
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.