Division NC Programmer
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
- Develop CNC programs using CATIA V5 up to 5-axis mills based upon engineering drawings and solid models.
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 data structure for parts mastered in CATIA V4.
- Develop solid models from 2D drawings, PDF’s, and TIF images.
- Develop tooling and fixture models and drawings in CATIA V5.
- Ensure that CNC Programs produced by the team developed in a timely manner and meet all PCC Aerostructures Division standards.
- Ability to read and understand 3D GD&T information using CATIA V5’s FTA functionality.
- Knowledge of Aerospace inspection process and FAI documentation requirements.
- Knowledge of ITAR Compliancy and ISO & QA 9000/9001 Compliancy
- May occasionally perform special projects; Perform other duties as needed.
- 10+ Years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Expert-level knowledge of Dassault Systemes Manufacturing Solutions including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, DELMIA, and ENOVIA. Formal training in DS products preferred as opposed to learning second hand.
- Working knowledge of PPTABLES, Tool Catalogs, and Post-Processors through IMSPost software.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 Process Catalogs for NC Programming automation.
- Vericut Experience
- Ability to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to design tooling and fixtures in CATIA V5.
- Proficient understanding of G&M-Code.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.