With more than 150 operations and about 22,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
This position will be the primary contact for all analysis of product and service pricing issues relating to the sale of FTI product that may arise during the normal course of business. The individual must possess a wide variety of skills in order to be proficient in this position. The Pricing Analyst position is designed to support the FTI Contracts Department from market assessment (with Marketing and Sales), cost review (with Accounting, Purchasing and Production Control), anticipated contract requirements flow-down (with the Contracts Administrator) and support of the Sales Order Administration and Technical Sales group. This position reports directly to the Program and Supply Chain Manager.
- Support business operations by establishing and maintaining pricing for all items for sale.
- Analysis and posting of select financial performance metrics.
- Maintenance of all price lists, FTI Pricing Manual and Work Instructions.
- Evaluation and implementation of annual price updates based on FTI strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of special pricing lists, agreements and contracts.
- Provide pricing data and analysis for new programs, proposals and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting
- Familiarity with aerospace industry regulations and protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (especially EXCEL) and Epicor (per applicable WI’s)
- Able to carry out AS9100 level 3 work instructions as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.