Human Resources Development Program_ July 2021 Start Date
Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the world leader in structural investment castings, forged components, and airfoil castings for aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. Airbus, Boeing, GE, Rolls-Royce, and many other leading manufacturers depend on us for critical airframe, engine, power generation, medical, and general industrial components. With few exceptions, every aircraft in the sky flies with parts made by PCC.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 30,000 people worldwide. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US.
Human Resources Development Program
*Requires relocation in US for two years
College Graduates of 2020 and 2021 :: We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
HR Leadership Development
PCC’s HR Development Program is a 2-year development program with intensive business and technical training. The program will equip and prepare the successful candidates to take on lead human resources roles in PCC manufacturing operations. The program is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business and HR technical knowledge, so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company. The program is fast-paced and hands-on; where you will learn by doing and be tested by the daily challenges of manufacturing.
- Exposure to multiple PCC business units
- Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities within human resources
- Excellent suite of training opportunities including leadership and technical training
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prior Intern or Co-op experience in manufacturing highly desired
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to make data-based decisions and possess strong critical thinking skills
Full Relocation is authorized for this position.
This requisition is closed to applications.