Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
• Ensures the accuracy of financial statements.
• SOX Coordinator; lead SOX compliance across all functions of the Plant
o Educate and train all pertinent associates & on-board new employees
o Communicate new or changing SOX requirements to GM, Controller & all participants
o Ensure timely and effective SOX testing; meet all deadlines
o Ensure Satisfactory audits
• Responsible for month end close of GL, AR & AP modules
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports per the PCC Closing schedule-ie. FQR and Rep Letter
• Develop internal control policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance to GAAP, PCC policy & SOX
• Lead the Statutory Audit for EOne-Australia
• Prepare annual Tax packages and GST returns
• Perform financial & operational value added analysis along with special projects
• Develop and mentor staff to perform at their highest potential
• Promote and lead continuous process improvement for efficiency and cost savings
• 3 years of supervisory experience.
• 5+ years of solid accounting experience preferred (including 5 years in a manufacturing setting preferred.)
• Experience in MAPICS is preferred • Strong computer skills and knowledge in MS Excel and spreadsheets. • Should have strong reasoning skills and ability to use critical thinking. • Experience with growing companies and start-ups in other countries are advantages.
This requisition is closed to applications.