Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, the Company is the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. PCC manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications.
PCC Airfoils, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is completed in compliance with GAAP standards, as well as, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and corporate policies and requirements
- Assist in monthly and quarterly reporting to VP of Finance and Division President
- Assist in the administration of systems and policies to effectively measure financial and operational performance
- Manage the preparation of budgets/forecasts and variance analysis and consolidate total division wide budgets/forecasts
- Oversee long and short-range operational planning and performance measurement, including, profit planning, Sales forecasting, expense budgeting, asset utilization, cost standards, savings opportunities, capital investing and labor tracking.
- Calculate currency hedging for international financial reporting – MX and UK
- Evaluate and develop financial reporting tools and standard reports to reflect consolidated division results
- Work with plant finance teams to implement best practices in financial reporting across the division
- Evaluate financial processes and identify opportunities to streamline activities across plants and division
- Create and maintain an Airfoils division-wide tool to measure material flow on a weekly basis. Included in this measurement:
- Review and track large sales and purchasing contracts (>$1 million) across the division. Harmonize purchase opportunities and terms and conditions; evaluate ECON requests for adherence to “best practice” guidance according to corporate contract guidelines.
- Participate in financial modeling and negotiation of Long Term Agreements.
- Prepare specialized reports as needed
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, accounting schedule and sales/purchasing contract requirements
- B.S/B.A. degree in Accounting
- 7-9 years combined experience in Accounting / Financial Analysis
- CPA /Public Accounting experience, a plus
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in PC applications, including expert skills in Excel
- Experience with Hyperion, Syteline & Oracle accounting package, a plus
- Good communication skills and initiative
- Travel to PCC Airfoils’ facilities, as requested
- Must be highly motivated to take on required tasks with minimum supervision and must be willing to work overtime as required.
This requisition is closed to applications.